Canadian Baptist Bible College seeks to prepare individuals
to serve in local New Testament churches, adhering to the mission of this college and its Statement of Faith.
- Students should advance their knowledge of the Bible and
have the biblical answers to life’s situations.
“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”—II Timothy
“Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
“Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every
- Students should be competent in knowing Baptist church
- Students should have an understanding of Eschatology,
Bibliology, Ecclesiology, Pneumatology, Theology Proper, Christology, Hamartiology, Anthropology, Angelology and Soteriology.
- Students should understand the King James Bible is the
preserved Word of God for English speaking people.
- Students should know the principles concerning Baptist
Distinctives and concerning sacred music.
- Students should be able to take positions of leadership,
speak publicly, be proficient in reading and writing in English.
should be able to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ comfortably and with confidence.
- Music students should be proficient in the music major or
minor they have pursued.
- Students should live a moral life and be good citizens in
the areas they reside after graduation.